Sky Watch Friday # 34


To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. Very lovely colors...something that one could look at forever and not grow tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink! I love the silhouetted trees.

    My post is at Carletta’s Captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very lovely! The silhouette is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice soft colors a good sky watch photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first thing that came out of my mouth when I saw this shot was...OHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:12 pm

    Nice photo for SkyWatch Friday. I am always interested in what others are doing. Have a nice weekend.

    My Skywatch Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your soft focus sky with its lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's something a little eerie about that light. But in a good way, not a creepy horror movie way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice colors, calm and peaceful, I love it.

    Have a great weekend!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!
    Beautiful colours in pastel.
    I like the soft look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic.. thanks for sharing this photo.. the sky looks great...


    Happy Friday!

    check out mine:
    SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
    ANGELS IN MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that a Scots Pine I see before the wonderful soft sun set.
    Lovely picture thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:25 pm

    How serene and beautiful...I love the pastel tones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:28 pm

    Pretty pink color! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ama sucker for purple so I love it and the soft focus does have a deamy quality.

    (I have been very disappointed that BBC4 have not had a John Martyn night yet. What do you think?)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey All! Thanks for your comments. These trees are outside our house and they are fabulous!

    Babooshka, I always find myself disappointed with tributes to our lost stars. Mike Harding did a tribute show to John Martyn on Radio 2 a few weeks back but that seems to have been it. Have you seen anything else yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure