The Shade of Things to Come?

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:56 pm

    I am envious, mega so, its a wonderful picture and trees mean so much to our family.
    I have a large bay posing as a christmas tree which I have photographed.
    I will compare note so to speak.
    Bowledover

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the year when the village closed so to speak and everyone went sledging! We had a lovely walk and I got some great shots of other peoples driveways! Hopefully they took it as a compliment!

    I am looking forward to seeing your shots. Bye for now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Manz! Thank you, I am glad the snow is gone now though and am longing for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure