These are a few of my favourite things # 1

Comments

  1. I hope you don't get sick of me posting, but it's TRUE! Yellow roses are my very favorite, esp the Peace Rose which has a tinge of pink on the edges and smells heavenly!
    Kyle ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyle! How could I tire of a good friend? I think sometimes how much we would talk, laugh and sing if we sat together and had a cup of tea. You never know you may come to the UK one day and I may visit the States, who knows. For now though I am ever grateful for your visits, and cheered by your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous sunny close up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Babooshka. Yellow roses are my favourite but all roses are such lovely flowers, they seem to unfurl forever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure