A Day in the Life

I had a top day out at work today, for four reasons mainly: I was out on site, there was lots of snow, the dogs were with me and I have 4 wheel drive!! Most of the snow we have at home has gone now but there was plenty in Dorset and along with checking off tree works, inspecting trees and measuring site boundaries we had a blast!

I know most of the dog shots are of them standing and sniffing. I have hundreds of shots of them playing however they move so quickly that they are all either blurred or of their backs as they turn away at the crucial moment! This is the only time they stand still!

Comments

  1. Fantastic. Aren't they wonderful company.I can see Buddy counting the straw shafts to help you in the first one.
    Lovely pictures and I can understand the blur effect when they are running.
    Fab four today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yep they like to help with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure