Sky Watch Friday 32 #


To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. Interesting view. The moon always is interesting with a few things trying to block its view. It always shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dark moon shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dark shot I tried taking snow in the dark this week your moon is much better.Enjoy BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments. This did not come out as well as I had hoped but I took as many shots as I could. It was however 2am and my bed was calling. I did not edit it so am not sure where the stripes came from but hey its all a learning curve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:14 am

    I love pictures with the moon; gives any picture a special glow :)

    And this is one beautiful picture you took!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dancin' for fixing my computer. I can now post SWF again. Lovely moon picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nadia, thank you! Not as good as I had hoped but it was such a lovely view. Night shots are a challenge I find!

    Bowledover, thank you, you are welcome and you have been missed! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure