Sky Watch Friday 33 # Willow

To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. Love your graceful willow in the foreground!

    My Sky Watch photo is at
    East Gwillimbury Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good composition, nice sky watch capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is BEAUTIFUL! Happy SWF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful! Like the shape of the tree, a great silhouette in a beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Great composition! Thanks for sharing! Happy SWF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this is very unique... I love the capture of this grand silhouette!!

    Mountain Retreat

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kind of image. Gorgeous backdrop of soft light and marvellous bare silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous!!!
    Great capture...
    HSWF:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of my favorite things to do; taking photos of the sunset behind a tree. Very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photo, are those birds i see in that tree?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all of your lovely comments. I love this old tree. They are not birds in the crown but remnant leaves from last summer. The trunk is hollowed out. The willows next to it have owls living in it that hoot at me when I walk past at night with the dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure