By Jove I Think She's Got It!

It is just possible that I am finally happy with the look of my main blog! I have been messing around with templates for forever but every time I come to this one I really like it and it reminds me of a sunrise, my favourite time of day.

I nearly saw this mornings! That's the only thing about summer; they happen so early it is not easy to get to see them. I woke up at 4.30am this morning and felt quite awake so considered heading up to the hill fort to see the sun rise. It was already light but I knew the sun had not cleared the horizon here.

Anyway, as it would happen my alarm was set for 5.30am and the thought of the long day ahead encouraged me to try and sleep for the remaining hour.

Another incentive to stay in bed is that at the slightest hint of a walk one of the pups (Roxy) becomes very vocal, and amazingly loud with it, and me getting up and putting shoes on would have been construed as an early walk. So when one of us gets up, we all get up! Kind of like the Bagpuss thing but in reverse!

Image Credit: BBC Cult Classic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure