World Cup Diary - Day 7

Well work has put pay to my daily World Cup diary entries the past few days but it has not reduced our enjoyment of the competition. All of the games have been of interest but I thought Germany have by far looked the most dangerous and organised team so far.

England play their second game tomorrow night and my nerves are returning. I have put it out of my mind for the past few days and have just been enjoying the other games but now the butterflies in my stomach have returned and the mental countdown has begun.

I never have any doubt that we have the skill to win but I think confidence and positive attitude on the night are so key for England. So, I will do my best to put my nerves aside and lend the power of positive thought to my team! I believe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure