Sad Songs

I felt the need to listen to a sad song this evening. There are not many that really do it for me in the sad category, The Way We Were may make me sing to the heavens but leaves me dry, (However the film is a completely different story!) and most of the classic love songs lots of folk think of as sad songs are just interesting music and lyrics to me.

This is one of the two songs that are guaranteed to make me fill up and blub! (The other one is Bright Eyes - Watership Down, Art Garfunkel but I never go there!!)

Anyway, aside from being my sad song it is very beautiful and has some amazing photographs of lions to accompany it.

Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with a sad song sing along.
    Its like a passing chord, gets you from one state to another.
    I like to let rip with Barbara S singing Enough is enough.
    Good therapy.
    See you Dancin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bowledover, Enough is Enough is a great one! Very empowering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure