World Cup Diary - Day 2 Summary

Well....it's been a long day! It's hard to look back now, I was expecting an England win, but we played really well and have taken 1 point which is very good.

So, firstly, Greece vs Korea; I have to say as much as I like Korea I wanted to Greece to win. I lived there for a year so they are the nearest to a second home I have but I am afraid they did not turn up today and it was 2 easy goals that saw South Korea beat them.

Secondly, I am afraid Argentina are an arch enemy of England in terms of football only, and I like Nigeria, so I was sad to see them loose but they really had their chances and blew them all.

As for the last game, and the best game of the tournament yet in my opinion, I was expecting England to win. I know they can do it but at this stage you can not afford to miss any opportunity.

I have been watching football for 13 years now so I know these guys, boys to men.

It was an excellent game and USA were worthy opponents. We played very well but were not able to score after the equaliser to get the three points in the group. However all is not lost. We take a point from the game and can now relax again and enjoy the World Cup for another week until our next game. Just enough time for me to grow my nails back to bite them off again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure