Here We Go Again!

Well I have changed my blog look again; although I am pleased to say this time it was deliberate! I really like the new blogger templates and have been trying to get all four of my blogs looking right for a while. I think the WWMC blog is perfect for a platform for live music clips. The Green Man and Evolved blogs are OK for now but may change again. This blog I love in black but I worry that the text is too hard to read and find if difficult to do so myself sometimes. So I am trying this!

The Pink background suits the blog title and I think it is much clearer and so I may stick with this. I am a creature of change though so I can't promise anything!


Every once in a while I get similar urges at home and Mr Dancin comes home to find a room has been moved round, although our current house is a little small and I do not have many options for moving furniture! Maybe that's why I change my blog so much!

I would love to have some of this furniture in my house; imagine the challenge of arranging a room with these in!

Image & Furniture Credit: Vincent Thomas Leman (Found Via The Funky Rooster)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure