Going Off-line

I am going to be without my PC for a few days, a thought I do not relish! However, a necessary step to prevent further damage I think.

I have been getting dynamic link initialisation error messages for a while now and other errors have begun to surface. Having discussed it with our local PC chap, who fixed my machine last year, I am going to take it in for him to have a look and advise me with regard to the course of action we take. It is also a good opportunity to back up.

I have an external hard drive with my photos saved on but the hard drive is now full and there is lots more stuff on the PC to back up.

Anyway, hopefully it will only be for a few short days! Until then happy blogging all and see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure