Let The Sunshine


Well I am loving this weather! I actually spend at least 2 days of the week in doors but have a lovely window seat and keep the windows open so I get the bird song. All week out and about in this would probably be too much anyway as it is quite hot but it is so nice to see so much sun!

I have a working area upstairs which as soon as I get my laptop from work will become my office and again it has a lovely window and will give me a bit more piece and quiet. It also means that if Mr Dancin is about we can both do what we need to and not get in each others way.

Anyway, it is time to venture out with the pups for now!

Image Credit: Free Desktop Backgrounds

Comments

  1. Happy Summer Solstice! Great photo for such, eh? Glad you are having such a nice time working at home and being with Mr. Dancin' and the puppies ;oD
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, tho I haven't posted much lately. Those 2 kitty photos were from Bing. I haven't figured out how to upload the CDs that come with my photos I have developed on my old 35 mm camera. Am bummed because I have so many new ones and can't find the way to save them to use on my blog - boo hoo ;o(
    Kyle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud! Happy Summer Solstice to you!

    We are watering the garden and the dogs at present in an effort to cool things down, it has been a belter today! Lovely, cool and still sunny inside though!

    That's a shame about your images, are they jpeg file format on the disc?

    Have you had a look online for help? It seems that now adays you can find out how to do pretty much anything via the internet, although some companies are onto this and therefore have started charging!

    How on earth did we cope before the internet, simpler times I crave but I have got used to being able to find anything out instantly.

    For now bud have a wonderful evening, biggest love to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are happy not to bump in to mr. Fool when he is around? Good for you if you have such sunny views instead to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chrome 3d, yes I am happy not to bump into him if I am working and he is not! Definately the downside to working from home.

    Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, love the sunshine! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Eileen! Thank you, you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure