Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

I have come over all Elton John this morning! My sister introduced me to this album when I was a kid and it has remained one of my favourites ever since and in my opinion Elton's finest to date.

I have picked three of my favourite tracks from the double album. There are some live versions of these songs on You Tube which I have watched however in the interests of promoting these songs at their very best here are the studio versions.

Some clever souls have put together videos of still shots of Elton over the years, or some appropriate accompanying images, for Harmony and Roy Rogers but the clip I chose for this is the album cover only.

I would advise you to press play, turn it way up, sit back and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure