Sunset From The Fort

Comments

  1. Lovely golden colors, beautiful sunset! Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have changed. You header that is. Wow. Love the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:23 am

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:40 am

    Reply to Dancin' Fool...

    The lens you see is a 70-200mm Canon lens. It and all my photo equipment can be seen on my blog called, "My Funky Photos."

    My Funky Photos

    I use the regular lens that came with the Canon camera for all my close-up shots. If you go to My Funky Photos blog and look you will see the close-up lenses that attach to this lens to magnify things even closer.

    My Funky Photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sunset!!
    You ask about my camera - I have a Nikon Coolpix S210. A little point and shoot. I am learning more about it all the time, and that is helping me get better photos. There are limits as to how close I can get to things, but then I crop them in the editing program, and that lets me have the macros I love. Of course, I still have to take a lot of shots, and delete a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bowledover! I am about to change again too! It was a great sunset. When you visit next we will go up the hill fort and watch one together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Abe! Thanks for the lens information, and thanks for your comment about my blog, I appreciate it and will change it to appear clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy! Thanks for your comment and camera info. I am very grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure