Three Lions and Two Wide Eyes


I have pinched another of Bing's images and I have to say they are really pulling out all of the stops at the moment with each daily image being a beauty. Obviously this is nice and topical too as it is England's first World Cup game later today against USA.

I also have to post this fantastic image I got off Bing last week. I cannot take my eyes away from this owl, his gaze is so intense and so knowing!

Thanks Bing! I really would recommend setting Bing as your homepage as their photos are amazing and there are links on the page you can click on to find out more about the subject matter of the shots they include.

Comments

  1. These really are supercaptures..

    Recently I switched to a custom domain and have lost friends on google friend connect. Request you to re-join :-)

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kcalpesh, thanks, I will pop over to yours now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure