Slow Learner!

Yep, done it again! Not so much with my blogging, although this is not exactly how I wanted In The Pink to look after I had been fiddling, but now my task bar on my PC is on the side of my screen and I cannot get it back!


For those of you that do not know what I am going on about I have a nasty habit of getting bored with the look of my blog, trying to make changes, messing it up and spending hours putting it right!

We are currently between the messing it up and putting it right stage, only this time more significant was the unintended click on my task bar which has caused it to relocate!

A lot of things like this on PCs are logical in their solutions, but it would seem not this!

If anyone knows how I can get my task bar back to the bottom of my page can they let me know?

Anyway I have had a delightful few hours of blogging and got posts up on all of my blogs. I have also decided to create a new blog, more on that soon.

While posting here I wanted to include two shots I got of the frogs last night, one we are used to seeing and one that is new to the 'frog patio area'.

This second and larger frog was a lot harder to shoot as he was sitting beneath the leaf of the marsh marigold. There is a hole in the leaf and the sun on him is coming through the leaf. Great spot but it made focusing very difficult.

Anyway they both seemed at ease and did not flinch during any of my up close and personal movements around them. I think they have even learned that the dogs are not a threat.

Comments

  1. Just Drag and Drop the task bar back.... it should work.. should.ha!

    I have left you a reply in my comment section about the trees.. cheers for stopping by.. hope you get your blog looking just right.... I change mine now and then... and the background on my desktop gets changed weekly depending on my many moods...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to changing the desktop!! I usually change weekly, too. But! Mainly wanted to tell you I'd just taken numerous photos of two fairly large bullfrogs in my pond amongst the 7!!!! dark pink water lilies blooming this a.m. and came in and saw your frog photos. I'd never seen any like your new one, either. While I was photographing these, one of them jumped from a rock into some "corkscrew" water plant (name?) and kept his bullfrog bass chirping at me and I hope I got some action shots of his throat poufing in and out. I kept talking to him and he responded. I used to have a "pet" bullfrog yrs ago that would talk to us a lot and I'd even play my hand drums for him and he would chirp along. Best of luck with your pond...it is lovely. I also took a photo just now of Tuffy napping under a bench on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:08 pm

    You do have a nice toad there.

    Think Tom has the idea on your task bar. Try right clicking to see if there are any speicals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought it was only me who was trigger happy with the mouse.
    Good luck with correcting it. I only know about restore settings.
    Your first frog is like ours, bandit markings about the eyes.
    Your other one needs to mind the NHS, as they would send alarm calls of being seriously overweight.
    They are content and are in a great place as a protected species.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tom, thank you!!! It worked!!!

    I have been back over to yours, your photos are as ever lovely Tom, you do live in such a beautiful part of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kyle! I am off to yours shortly, I would love to see your frogs, I would love to hear them too.

    I have a wonderful image of you playing drums to your frogs and them singing along. You are wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abe! There we are smiling at eachother again!

    I really need to look our frogs and toads up and identify them and their habits.

    Tom was right about the task bar! I am very relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bowledover! I am so happy the frogs are pleased with their new home! They do not bother about us at all!

    Thankfully the tip from Tom about the task bar worked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure