Week to Week

May was a brilliant blogging month for me and I seemed to have something to say most days and the time to say it, June so far has been very different!

I cannot quite put my finger on why but most days seem to have been those where each moment is scheduled and there is little time to relax.

I have had some very long days surveying, which is OK and nothing too new, but I think in the heat as well it has drained me and taken its toll. I feel the need to sleep, a lot!

Anyway, it is the weekend so there is time for a few naps. I was going to post a picture of a cat napping at this point and was just off to Bing Images to have a look when I spotted this on the Bing Homepage. Wow!



Happy relaxing weekend all!

Comments

  1. Thunder, lightening, SMOG

    I love pictures like this one Dancin'
    I also like to walk down the drive in thunder and rain.
    We used to have some impressive electrical storms here, when you were small too I recall.
    Hope you recharge batteries over the weekend. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bowledover! Thanks for the 'What's Opera' reference which always brings a smile!!

    I could do with a good thunder storm. I can understand why storm chasing is so popular.

    Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big thunder storm passed thru here yesterday. I love them, always feel energized. Love sleeping during them, too ;oD
    Your new blog appearance reminds me of a honeybee hive ... I know what you mean about getting bored with the appearance and the need to change things ... only I usually only change the header photo, too chicken to attempt the big picture. You have SOOOO much more stuff on yours. Good luck on the task bar issue! Wish I could help but I usually only figure things out quite by accident. We have a "date" tonight at a friend's to watch new Dr. Who episodes on BBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dancin' weather man says a thunder storm is on its way, with lots of rain due tomorrow.
    Hope he is right about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool capture of the lightning. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kyle! I envy you the storm! Although it feels like we have one on its way!

    I have sorted the task bar!!! It was easier than I thought, just drag and drop!

    Have fun tonight, was it the Vincent episode? (It made me really sad if it was, expecially for the blind chicken thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bowledover! Fingers and toes are crossed! Me, Mr Dancin and the Pups could all do with a walk in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Eileen! I wish I had been there, I wish I had taken it too! But to see it is good. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure